- Website Terms and Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions below govern the User’s use of the SCORE website located at the domain name (www.score.org.za). By accessing and using the Website, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out in this legal notice. If the User does not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, the User may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute content obtained at the website.
- General Disclaimer
The purpose of this website is to inform about our organisation – SCORE, its projects, services and organisational structure. SCORE will use all reasonable endeavours to keep this website constantly available and the contents therein current, accurate and reliable. However, please note the following: a. This website is for information purposes only. SCORE makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to this website or the veracity, accuracy, completeness, reliability and suitability of the information, materials, products or services provided herein. Reliance by the user on any information, materials, products or services provided herein is entirely at user’s own risk and SCORE will not be liable for any damages arising therefrom. b. SCORE makes no representations and gives no warranties as to the constant availability of this website or any of the sites herein at any given time. SCORE reserves the right to modify, change or discontinue this website, or any part thereof, on a periodical basis, temporarily or permanently, without notice. c. This website may contain links to other websites over which SCORE has no control. Inclusion of these links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of anything expressed therein. If any provision in this disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under any applicable law, the enforceability of the other provisions herein is not affected.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, all intellectual property rights existing in and attaching to this website, including SCORE’s brand and logo, are the property of SCORE, and may not be reproduced or otherwise used without the express written consent of SCORE. By use of this website the user undertakes to abide by all intellectual property restrictions contained herein, including but not limited to restrictions on intellectual property owned by third parties.
- Intellectual Property and Restrictions on Use
This website contains information which is owned by or is licensed to SCORE, including but not limited to text, design, layout, graphics, organization, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other information related to the website. This information is protected under applicable intellectual property laws and reproduction, distribution, publication or any other use other than in accordance with the next paragraph is strictly prohibited. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to; a. access and use this website strictly in accordance with these Terms; b. to use this website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes; c. to download or print out information from the website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes, provided that all copyright and other intellectual property notices therein are unchanged.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of SCORE.
SCORE reserves the right to modify these terms at any time and will publish notice of any such modifications online. By continuing to access SCORE’s website after notice of such modifications has been published, you agree to comply with and be bound by them.
- Applicable Law
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE CONDUCT
- You agree to use these sites in accordance with all applicable laws.
- SCORE respects the constitutional right to freedom of speech and encourages robust intellectual debate. You must note, however, that your right to free speech is subject to, and must abide by, the limitations contained in the Constitution.
- You agree not to post anywhere on the website any advertising or any form of commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, spamming.
- You agree not to post anywhere on the website any content that contains viruses or other harmful items.
- SCORE reserves the right to remove content, block access or take other action with respect to content which violates the above rules and guidelines.
- If a third party claims that any material you have contributed to a site is unlawful, you will bear the burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
- You agree that you will not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the website.
- SCORE respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on a site hosted by SCORE, please give notice to firstname.lastname@example.org and SCORE will, upon receipt of such notice, use all reasonable means to remove the infringing content and inform the person that posted it of such removal and the reason therefor.